Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] EvoluTion

Your ban ID: 24786

Banned by: Vauld

Reason: FailRP,Micspam

Involved: pvt pyles 95

Why we should unban you: Ok this is my first ever ban on fearless, and even though my ban is only 2 days i don't think ive been 2 days not playing since i started. Also although i agree what i was doing was not exactly what i should've been doing it all had a reason. The whole idea of what was going on was i was doing a protest against the goverment and i felt a little silly and thought i would RP that i was trying to annoy the police by playing songs through my car radio although however i did get out of my car and continued to play the songs really i guess it would've been role played as i left the window open so the music could be heard still. pvt pyles 95 who was the operator of the gate i was protesting next to along with a few cops whose names i do not remember didnt seem to have a problem with this and all was fine up until my ban wich came without a warning wich honestly i felt was a little unfair as i never purposely cause trouble and just try to have fun with RP. I apologise for what happened and also if i wrote to much i would just love to get back on to the servers asap, thanks.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
yo this is true he was sat there for along time but didnt get anywhere so he did a sound protest and me and the cops didnt mind it infact we liked it as we had nothing to do then we had songs of joy we was all singing along and tbh evo has always helped me if i needed anything tbh is one of the kind people on fearless and his ban was uncalled for
You were standing in front of a toll booth, mic spamming one direction.
Yes well like i said it was a little silly. The whole idea was i was protesting against the ban on cars thats why i was at the tool booth. The idea at first was i was playing stuff through the car radio, but i got out to avoid afk kicker and decided to stay out incase i forgot. So yes i suppose i should've then stopped the music, but i wanted to continue with the protest. I did try to get other players to join me but nobody did hence why i started the sound protest. So i really am sorry for it i would just like to get back on to the servers ASAP. So thanks for replying, and if you still choose to keep the ban then i suppose thats fair. Thanks for your time.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
Denied. There's no excuse for the fail RP.