Question related to bans.
Question 
Soo for an example you get permbanned but the person who perrmbanned you is demoted/resigned what happens than if I may ask?
A supervising administrator deals with the case or the banning administrator will deal with it.
(02-15-2013, 01:10 AM)Narcotic Wrote: A supervising administrator deals with the case or the banning administrator will deal with it.

But the banning adminstator left fearlessrp already? but okay so an sa admin deals with.
(02-15-2013, 01:18 AM)Rayokan Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:10 AM)Narcotic Wrote: A supervising administrator deals with the case or the banning administrator will deal with it.

But the banning adminstator left fearlessrp already? but okay so an sa admin deals with.

Leaving administrators are usually confronted with the case, so they can deal with it.
If they happen to remain slightly active (For example StillAlive browses the forums now and again and has had input on old cases) then they will be able to provide input.

But more often than not it comes down to the SA team to resolve the case; which is likely to take longer because the banning admin has resigned/been demoted.
(02-15-2013, 07:12 AM)Adman Wrote: If they happen to remain slightly active (For example StillAlive browses the forums now and again and has had input on old cases) then they will be able to provide input.

But more often than not it comes down to the SA team to resolve the case; which is likely to take longer because the banning admin has resigned/been demoted.

Ahh I see thanks guys for answering my question just wanted to know ^^

p.s almost over my illnes