Unban Request
Your name: Ivan Magmout

Your ban ID: 24237

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me, and Lightbeer

Why we should unban you:As you see in the Ban request Video. on me.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25697

I did not break FearRP. I was on my own property. the police rushed us. and i had my AK, out, becouse of a rebel came, and threaten us, by calling all the rebels, to our property. to raid us etc. and yes, i had my weapon out. when the police came. i said, i need to lay my weapon, inside the house, just to RP it out. ( In Real Life ) You cant just hide your wepon in your pants / inventory. ( an AK47 ) And that is what he recorded. and you see in vid nr2 i had no weapon out.
In the second video both of you did not respond to fearRP by not coming out of the house. The first video I found no offence of FearRP. But you both broke it in the second video.
I was not owner of the door, and i know, it wasnt toggle, mode, but i dont see any Fear RP, break, and after that, the door closed, Lightbeer got a warrant, and they raided us.

In my Opinion, there was no Fear RP rule break there.
They had guns pointed at you telling you to step out of the house. You guys both stood there and did not listen to the police. You then closed the door on them.
We was talking with the officers, police, and Lightbeer, tryed to bribe the police,

And i dont know why the door closed.

and afterwards the door, closed, Lightbeer got a warrant, and we both got killed.
If they have guns on you and ask you to step out of the house you step out of the house. You guys didnt and closed the door (even if you did not know why it closed) You still had plenty of time to step out on your own which you did not.

Unban request denied.