Devilheadcrab ban request! FailRP/NLR/Cop abusage
Name of player: Devilheadcrab

SteamID: 47708956

Time in GMT +1/CET: 10 AM

Server: FLRP - rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: He stormed the gunstore, probably becouse I was talking to the gunstore owner silently inside the gunstore with shut doors,
and I was saying that I don't want the cops to hear us.
P.S he was inside his car from a far and then rushed in with a gun!

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlknZks08...e=youtu.be

P.S
Some of it is not on tape, and the games sound wasn't recorded.
But in the end when he left the store he said have a nice day and good bye
after having us on gunpoint. Probably becouse I said I was recording, BTW I had my camera up and did that in an RP manner aswel
And he broke NLR becouse a minute earlier he did the same thing except then he killed me, and the gun dealer randomly.
Without the sound it looks like I'm breaking Fear RP but I'm really not.
I'm doing as he tells me to and I know he can't arrest me for asking questions.
Ok I reviewed your video. I'm failing to see what rule exactly was broken here. There is no evidence of NLR. He had his gun out but based on what I'm looking at, he's probably just new. Cops shouldn't have their guns out in public on an RP level, however that alone really isn't much of a reason to ban him. About him storming the "store" I would like to point out that those doors were not owned by anyone at all, so it wasn't like he stormed private property. The lack of in game sound really doesn't help establish the context of the situation.

If you have any evidence of an actual rule break that is ban worthy, please post it.
Denied.