Unban Request- Cheesebubbles
Exclamation 
Your name: (Cheesebubbles)

Your ban ID: (24132)

Banned by: (FL:RP Fultzy)

Reason: (Fultzy was standing in the middle of the gas station fillup, and I was lagging out. I accidently ran him over and he banned me for 2 days without any questioningHuhHuh)

Involved: (Noone else. There was some people that saw it, that's all)

Why we should unban you: (I don't think it's very fair just because it was an admin. It was still an accident. When anyone else CDMs, it doesn't matter to the admins because it's not them. Everyone should be treated equal in an accident. He could have at least questioned me without hastily and unfairly banning me. I know I've been banned for CDM before, but I'm just a very laggy driver, and I get lag spikes a lot. I'll try not to drive in the city anymore if I get unbanned, I'm very sorry.)
You didnt run me over. I watched you wreck a couple kids.

CDMing is something I feel is not needed to talk about because there is no reason to run someone over like you did and if you were lagging then the simple solution is to not drive while you are lagging since that is not a valid reason to run someone over. All I saw was you wreck a couple kids so I banned you for two days. And from what I said before if you are lagging do not drive because it will end up like this.
Denied.