Donator status questions
Smile 
I've tried and tried to use PayPal and every person that tries has trouble or problems with using PayPal. As I am only 17, I cannot make one to donate. So is it possible to get donator status through the market via in game money? It'll be hard gaining that much but it's the only choice I have Tounge
Yes, you may purchase a status from individual persons, price range is around $300,000 - $400,000.
What do you mean with that you can't make a paypal account? I made mine when I was like 14 or 15.
(02-12-2013, 05:41 PM)Verenikin Wrote: What do you mean with that you can't make a paypal account? I made mine when I was like 14 or 15.

Different countries, different policies.
(02-12-2013, 05:46 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 05:41 PM)Verenikin Wrote: What do you mean with that you can't make a paypal account? I made mine when I was like 14 or 15.

Different countries, different policies.

What? Its Paypal, you can always put your age at something else...
It always says it can't verify and I can't use anyone's credit cards. I've tried using prepaid stuff but it always claims it's an unverified account. And trust me, I have made an account with a different age.
You do realize that you can just use a persons credit card (or your own) through paypal WITHOUT creating an acct, right?
Well could you private message me explaining me how please? I would like to donate and not waste anymore time with it. I'm just new to the whole PayPal way of paying and like I said, everyone else I know won't do it as they feel it's unsafe.
Nevermind. Everything is fixed and I donated. Thanks for the help though Smile