Unban request for Chr!llez
Your name: Chr!lLez

Your ban ID: 24007

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: RDM

Involved: TC224 (the guy I killed)

Why we should unban you: Let me start with the reason why I killed the cop: Many players on the server were hating on the dictatorship so we started a revolution (rp reason ofcourse). All the SS and cops were protecting the president so therefore we considered them as the enemy. So now I was the gundealer who supplied our ''brave rebels'' and then I took a walk on the streets (before that, we had some shootings with the police) and I found this police commander speaking with a guy and I pulled up gun my gun to be offensive towards the government and then kill him. Now to the ''court''. I will say that it must have been a misunderstanding for TC224, maybe he just joined and didn't knew about the revolution? I'm not sure about that and I wasn't meant to like a minge, but generally I find it crazy to give me a 1 month ban for this, It's not like a crazy mass CDM or some. It would at least be great if my ban could be shortened.

I hope you will understand my story and please ask if you got any following questions.
You have 5 priors for Random Deathmatching, some of them are recent, and then you do it again and expect to just get a regular ban?
2 of my bans are recent, the left are over 2 months old.
(02-11-2013, 07:04 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: 2 of my bans are recent, the left are over 2 months old.

The two recent shows you didn't learn from your mistakes.
I didn't learned anything from the short ban, the long one is destroying my good mood. I can accept a 1 - 2 week ban, but a 1 month ban is too much for me, I am addicted to Fearless, I have already learned my lesson just by thinking about one month without Fearless and if I do not keep the spark up, I might gonna quit Fearless.
(02-11-2013, 07:15 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: I didn't learned anything from the short ban, the long one is destroying my good mood. I can accept a 1 - 2 week ban, but a 1 month ban is too much for me, I am addicted to Fearless, I have already learned my lesson just by thinking about one month without Fearless and if I do not keep the spark up, I might gonna quit Fearless.

Sit out your ban and wait, we can't help you quitting. If you can't sit out your ban, you should realise that your acts were incredibly stupid and you should honestly have thought twice before acting such stupid.
Denied.