Unban Request for Quantum
I was told by a superadmin that I was allowed to post a unban request for Quantum.

Your name: .#Pr0^AusTin

Your ban ID: 11943

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Abusing a glitch.

Involved: Dresco who is permantly banned as well.

Why we should unban you: My friend Quantum posted an unban request at July 28th 2012. Ruxandra denied his appeal as a punishment to abusing the glitch.
A certain player named ChimpBalls also abused a glitch but not revelant to Quantum, Chimpballs was permantly banned. Chimpballs posted an appeal and was unbanned but had all his things taken away from him so that he had no benefits from the glitch. Therefore if ChimpBalls gets a second chance then I think Quantum should as well especially if it was his only ban. I think Quantum should be given a second chance, I know for a fact that he gotten a lot more mature since he was banned. I know he is very capable of being a good rper, and this ban was his first and only ban. Quantum is willing to have all items taken away from him if he is unbanned, and I am really think he deserves a second chance.
This is his old unban request= http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16914
Remind me again about the glitch.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I talked to Quantum and he said the glitch was a duplication able to create more of a shipment. So basically they could dupe items.

Him and Dresco found the glitch
All cases related to that glitch were thoroughly investigated and all those worthy of a second chance had their perms revoked.