UnBan Please
Your name: CnA_InTeNsE

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:42937807

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: CDM intentionally

Involved: Me and Narcotic

Why we should unban you: I was driving into the petrol station around 5mph in a mustang, a police officer ran in front of me and i handbraked but he died. I then got banned for a 1 day, i was just about to go and donate aswell. Not wasting my money. Should really get admins or mods sorted, i ask for someone to be banned for rdms and cdms constantly but they get a warning and they've done it continously whereas i did it once by accident... Go figure
You knocked over 4 - 5 people in a bunch outside the city before, due to some issues with the logs, I couldn't see it, but it was same vehicle, same colour, same person in the vehicle.

Please read the courthouse rules, you may not dispute bans that are 24 hours or less, this request will be closed without further review anyway.
You didnt say that when you banned me, it says CDM not CDM's get your grammer correct
(02-02-2013, 01:57 PM)CnA_InTeNsE Wrote: You didnt say that when you banned me, it says CDM not CDM's get your grammer correct

"CDMing intentionally", quantity or number of incidents is not mentioned in your ban. I suggest you also not comment anyones grammar.
Closing.