Thano9 - Broke 4 Rules.
Name of player: Thano9

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36430226

Time in GMT: 16:35 GMT (30 minutes or so again)

Server: v2p

Summary: User was disrespectful, using hateful words. After that he had came back to my car and attempted to Random Steal it, with some of his friends. When i came out to confront these armed robbers, i was tranquilized. He attempted to damage me by jumping/stepping on me, and once i awoke and ran, he fled. He eventually came back and tried to CDM me, failing on the first attempt, then turned around and succeeded and had retrieved my AWP that i was using to defend myself.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdn9ocIj...tube_gdata
Him and his friends were accusing me of prop killing one of them cause a chef said it was me, so they saw it as an opportunity to random crowbar me.

Al admit to the Nevinator's. What he said was true. I wanted to "freak him out" a bit so I picklocked his car then ran. Hoping he would run out and get very suprised. He then surprised me, He killed a friend, so I came back, wasnt trying to step on body though ( Was trying to get my gun to shoot him) and then took my knife out instead, because he got up. After that I ran, he threw a moltov at my car, I then proceeded to run him over. Also @Kiruclanz you and the other chef were minging and trying to propush/propkill me and a number of people, and kept breaking NLR.
(01-30-2013, 01:11 AM)Thano9 Wrote: Al admit to the Nevinator's. What he said was true. I wanted to "freak him out" a bit so I picklocked his car then ran. Hoping he would run out and get very suprised. He then surprised me, He killed a friend, so I came back, wasnt trying to step on body though ( Was trying to get my gun to shoot him) and then took my knife out instead, because he got up. After that I ran, he threw a moltov at my car, I then proceeded to run him over. Also @Kiruclanz you and the other chef were minging and trying to propush/propkill me and a number of people, and kept breaking NLR.

I never did that. I was just driving in my car while you were harrassing the chef, and he went up to a random guy and said "It was him he did it" And the guy said no so the chef came up to me and said "It was Kiruclanz he did it" And you believed me and started crowbaring me.

You DID NOT see me prop kill anyone and just believed whatever the chef said, so don't accuse me of things you haven't even witnessed me do. I already said if you didn't believe me you can get an admin to check the logs which you didn't.

I also have video evidence of you and your friends crowbaring me which I'll post as a BR tomorrow.

(01-30-2013, 02:25 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 01:11 AM)Thano9 Wrote: Al admit to the Nevinator's. What he said was true. I wanted to "freak him out" a bit so I picklocked his car then ran. Hoping he would run out and get very suprised. He then surprised me, He killed a friend, so I came back, wasnt trying to step on body though ( Was trying to get my gun to shoot him) and then took my knife out instead, because he got up. After that I ran, he threw a moltov at my car, I then proceeded to run him over. Also @Kiruclanz you and the other chef were minging and trying to propush/propkill me and a number of people, and kept breaking NLR.

I never did that. I was just driving in my car while you were harrassing the chef, and he went up to a random guy and said "It was him he did it" And the guy said no so the chef came up to me and said "It was Kiruclanz he did it" And you believed me and started crowbaring me.

You DID NOT see me prop kill anyone and just believed whatever the chef said, so don't accuse me of things you haven't even witnessed me do. I already said if you didn't believe me you can get an admin to check the logs which you didn't.

I also have video evidence of you and your friends crowbaring me which I'll post as a BR tomorrow.

Well my bad then if it was not you.
Approved.