Donating went wrong - SOLVED
Angel Hello Fearless Community. Angel

Today i donated moneypacks for a total of 350k. But waht i didn't now was that the gamemode was crashed when i donated so i never really got the money.

I already sent a PM to Soul about this. But i want to post it here aswell.

I hope this can get fixed pretty soon because its alot of money that i donated. (Around 150 Swedish Kronor)
RIP in Pepperonis.
There is really no reason to post this here. As long as you've PMed Soul I am sure the issue will be resolved promptly.

Have fun with the FL money Cheese
Hello ToasTie,

Yesterday, Paypal was experiencing website problems that resulted in donation payments being taken.
PayPal fixed it since yesterday night at 11:00PM, everything is working fine again, but maybe it was related ...

Whatever the situation, if you donated during this issue, sending to Soulripper a PM was the right choice and I'm sure he will do (after checking) it manually for you.

I hope that it helped you,
Generation.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • ToasTie
There is a block on our ipn system to prevent duplicated donation as we have been manually giving
Once PayPal is back to normal and back log cleared we can return to automated process
(01-29-2013, 04:10 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello ToasTie,

Yesterday, Paypal was experiencing website problems that resulted in donation payments being taken.
PayPal fixed it since yesterday night at 11:00PM, everything is working fine again, but maybe it was related ...

Whatever the situation, if you donated during this issue, sending to Soulripper a PM was the right choice and I'm sure he will do (after checking) it manually for you.

I hope that it helped you,
Generation.

Thank you for your response Generation. I will wait for an answer from Soul.

//ToasTie
RIP in Pepperonis.