Unban Request.
Your name: ds2198

Your ban ID: 22614

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: BRA,RDM, FearRP, Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Involved: [FL:RP] Jokhah

Why we should unban you: I feel i should be un-banned for one because the ban request was posted 3 days ago and I'm just being banned now; Also in those 3 days I have been playing I haven't done anything wrong. I believe i have learned my lesson as i have been arrested i believe twice in those couple of days and did my time like a normal citizen. Lastly The person i killed, i didn't consider it RDM since i didnt fully understand the situation, i just wanted to help someone. ( I thought he was being raided, i have terrible aim(laptop using no mouse -says it all)and ended up killing someone other than the person i intended to kill)
The thing that gets me is if you didn't know the situation, why open fire in the first place. Anytime you decide that a gun in required for a situation you need to first fully understand it or at least know who it is so you can make a judgement call, brother. As for an unban, I've no side in it personally. Weather they do or do not is between you and them. Regardless of if it's approved or denied, obey the rules man. The minges are growing increasingly more annoying and more common it seems.
Yea, i know and understand what you're saying.
Doesn't matter if there was 3 days in between - you blatantly broke the rules, you do the time.