Unban request [FL:RP] SimpleBeings
Your name: [FL:RP] SimpleBeings

Your ban ID: 22156

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Fourth CDM on Purpose today,Running from an admin

Involved: Me, [FL] Grub and 2 other people who ended up dead

Why we should unban you: This CDM wasn't on purpose as i drove round the corner a hit a huge lag spike freezing me for maybe 2-4 seconds as i unfroze my car was heading towards 3 people standing at the side of the road one was the admin, i then tried to brake but i had already hit them, i got out and [FL] Grub said and i quote "You completely F**ked up" I then ran over to the body's of the people involved and was banned before i could explain myself, i get a 2 day ban and i think this is what i deserve for killing those people and by the way the first CDM i did on the server that day was when I was driving through the forest from the lake and its all black floor in there and I accidently hit a guy wearing a black suit, i then pick up the M4 he dropped to give it back to him but the admin took it any way. I find out this morning my ban was extended by 3 more days for "Running from an admin" which is not what i did considering that admins can fly anywhere, and I have told you it was because i was seeing if there was anyone alive... and it says "Forth CDM on Purpose today" i don't think i CDMed 4 people but 3 (which is still not good) but this was not on purpose. I think I should still have this ban but shortened by at least a day or two.

I really enjoy playing on the fearless servers and its pretty much the only thing i like about Gmod, i would stop driving as much if this is what it takes...

Yours sincerely SimpleBeings
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient rights.
I could have been playing on this today with all my mates, but no it had to be another 3 days Sad
Denied.

Early on into the day I saw you hit someone and through out you always said it was an accident. Finally I see you glide across Two lanes and you hit my buddy and I. You would of kept going if I didn't physgun you. Furthermore as I was talking to you, You ran directly back to the body and was about to grab the weapon on the ground.

"I accidently hit a guy wearing a black suit" That was no accident either.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub