Nicyta's Unban Request
Your name: Nicyta

Your ban ID: 22166

Banned by: [FL:M] Narcotic

Reason: i was banned for prop minging and toolgun abusing for 22hours, i have done stupid thing: on the parking i spawned a box and stacked it 8 times then pressed "z" to undo this when i saw admin upset by this, i was realy stupid then

Involved: there was a lot of players watching thats why i undid this too

Why we should unban you: i really regret what i've done and i'am sorry for making people upset, that was my first time doing such things in my history of playing gmod i didn't want do such thing, and also my friend wanted to play with me, he realy likes the server and is mad because i got banned i will NEVER do that again and play with people the best i can to make the server better. thank you for your attention

PS: sory for any mistakes in spelling iam from poland.
i think he should get unbaned. iam the friend he's talking about. he is the best player to rp's seriously he is the funniest rp player i know and should be unbanned thats my opinnion
When you kept abusing your tools and using the stacker to fill out half the sidewalk and the parking lots with props, I warned you to stop, when you then kept going on, you received a ban for it.
iam really sory but i didnt understand what you said cuz iam from poland and now my friend helps me to write everything, please unban me
Under 24 hours.