Missedi's Unban request
Your name:King Missedi / MissedMouse

Your ban ID:22052

Banned by:Narcotic

Reason:Randomly hostaging

Involved: Cant remember.
Why we should unban you: I got banned from randomly hostaging, i dont think it was random hostage, i tied him to wait the police, i civil arrested him for wreckless driving and then i got banned, i did all what Narcotic asked me to do when we was solving the case on V2D
Hostaged a guy for reckless driving, that's pretty random. If you did something like that IRL, you'd undergo criminal prosecution and do actual time in prison.
Your vehicle was parked in the middle of the road, when Astro hit your vehicle, you then point a gun at him, get him out of the car and tie him and the fireman on the other seat. When I teleport, you tell me it's a "civil arrest", when I heard that, I asked what you arrested him for, and you said that he was arrested for reckless driving.

On the scene, there was your Mustang parked sidewards in the middle of the road with his Lamborghini Murcielago underneath it; he had crashed into you while you had parked illegaly in the middle of the road, then you tie him up and call the cops without the cops actually knowing anything about how it was?
I rly requested sumthin like i civil arrested this guy for wreckless driving, come to get him... but nvm the ban has expired so it doesnt matter anymore.

He was driving overspeed tho.
Expired.