Unban Request
Your name:Mr_Shmi/♆ Robbie ♆
camO^
Your ban ID: 2182♆ Robbie ♆ 21827 camO^

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: ♆ Robbie ♆ NLR camO^ Admin disrespect.

Involved: Myself, camO^ and Jony romisio

Just to clarify i know my ban is only one day, however as me and camO^ are brothers and he is unable to make an account at this present time that is why im doing a joint unban.

Why we should unban you: I was wrongfully banned, i rammed a police car the officer ask for me to exit the vehicle i did not instead i drove away. He chased after me before shooting me. I than respawned to the officer constantly knocking me out and shooting me. I respawned once again to find the same officer and a random person (not sure who) pick locking my car. I walk straight by him not looking at the car in any way but once again he kills me and im banned.

camO^:
The player, Robbie was banned for apparently 'Breaking NLR' which is complete and utter rubbish as the admin has misunderstood the situation. Robbie and I have played on many RP servers before and infact Robbie has been an admin of Trident Gaming in Australia which ran the most popular DarkRP server in Aus. We are familiar with the rules, and what went down was completely misunderstood and Robbie was banned straight away without any explanation or what seemed like little effort from the admin to asses the situation.

Following this I tried to get an explanation out of the admin only to be told to 'Shut up'. That's really mature for an admin, if you want to take on the admin role to have to deal with people like myself wanting an explanation for an obvious unfair ban. I proceeded to call the admin a fucking idiot and without warning I was banned for a week, which seems a bit drastic. I would have understood a day ban, as most other bans are a day, and this is my first offense on the server.
Robbie was banned because he was killed and instantly came back, henceforth breaking New Life Rule. I don't care which server or gamemode he's been admin on, bottom line is he broke the rule willingly and got punished for it. The guy that lockpicked his car and the police that killed him again both got banned, so justice was "served".

As for you, you asked me why I banned him and I explained why, you then started saying that you withnessed everything and it isn't true, which in fact was a lie hence why I told you to shut up. The next thing I see is you starting to insult me because I prevented you from making a foll out of yourself by pushing blatant lies to defend your friend.

Both bans will stay. Anything else you'd like to add before I close this?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'd like to add that different players need to appeal their stuff in separate threads.
Closing.