Unban me
Your name: Aqua

Your ban ID: 21214

Banned by: [FL:M] Fultzy

Reason: NLR

Involved: [FL:M] Fultzy
Why we should unban you: I did not broke nlr , my car stood outside town i just walked by it i did not enter it in some way i was about to go fishing , in the earlier life i was hunted by a cop and he was beside my car. I walked on the road did not even look at my car and he called admin and got me banned. I think it´s unfair becuse i know the rule NLR and i have never broke it before.
You died in your car, Then went back to your car.

that is NLR
(01-06-2013, 05:12 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You died in your car, Then went back to your car.

that is NLR

Did not even look at it i was going to the lake (By walking) You can check the consoles i was not using the car after i died.
When I teleported to you, you were staring right at your car and you told me before I banned you that you died in your car.
(01-06-2013, 05:21 PM)Fultzy Wrote: When I teleported to you, you were staring right at your car and you told me before I banned you that you died in your car.

Give me a chance man , he pmed me and told me to get there becuse the admin was standing there , i promise i never broke this rule before and i know the rule , i do not wanna be banned the last night before i go to school again ..
I gave you a chance and concluded in the ban after talking to you.
Hello Iam getting unbanned or what , i wanna know please. I did not realy broke NLR by doing what i did i was on my wait to the lake. If i did not know the rule "NLR" i probobly should have got back to my car and use it like nothing happened , but i did not i just walked by to the lake and the officer yelled at me that admin were on his way and was about to ban me for breaking nlr.
Dude you went back to the place you died right after respawning.

I say you do not get unbanned.
Me neither.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.