trav1405's unban
Exclamation 
Your name:trav1405

Your Ban id:20869

Banned by:console

Reason: prop climbing and supossed killing to avoid Questioning

involved: someone who could pick you up with the physics gun

Why we should unban you:

I was a police officer and i went down to the industrial place in my car and someone open the gate to thier base and came out and used his physics gun to move us back and another man started shooting me so i ran away. Then i came back and spawned a desk to jump on so i could see who was in the base but someone cme out and i tryed to tazer him but it did'nt work then he grabed me and started throwing me around with his phyisics gun at the same time i was dieing with hunger and i started shooting the men until i died. when i respawned i walked around for a bit then left the server.
I admit i did prop climb but in my reason for Ban it says i tryed to kill a admin to avoid Questioning but i was never questioned at all

oh and i've been banned for 5 days
Aviator and I bought MTL gate and started to building there. After few minutes you and another police officer broke into our property with absolutely no reason. Then I grabbed you and moved you out from MTL. After couple of minutes while we were building, you started shooting at me for absolutely no reason (You used a prop to get over the MTL fence to shoot me). Then I ran towards you and you killed me. After that I teleported to Aviator and grabbed you with my physgun, while you kept shooting at me.
I was trying to make you to stop shooting but you did not. While I was holding you with my physgun, you suddenly died and disconnected.

I don't see any reason to unban you.
it was you who banned me was it, but on the website it says the console banned me and how can you move people with your phyics gun and i did'nt brake in you open the door. also i did'nt climb into your base i tryed to look over the wall
(01-04-2013, 02:49 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Aviator and I bought MTL gate and started to building there. After few minutes you and another police officer broke into our property with absolutely no reason. Then I grabbed you and moved you out from MTL. After couple of minutes while we were building, you started shooting at me for absolutely no reason (You used a prop to get over the MTL fence to shoot me). Then I ran towards you and you killed me. After that I teleported to Aviator and grabbed you with my physgun, while you kept shooting at me.
I was trying to make you to stop shooting but you did not. While I was holding you with my physgun, you suddenly died and disconnected.

^ This

Well, you, as a cop, shouldn't be entering the MTL as a start the first time round.

Second of all, you spawned a prop to look over into MTL, that is prop-climbing.

Also, you then began shooting at us from your desk prop for no reason what so ever and I lost some health and so did GhostRider, I ran away to spawn tranquilizer sniper (I don't like killing) but you had disappeared so I holstered it, next thing I know, I see GhostRider dead (RDM) and he teleported to me and grabbed you but when he was TRYING to question you, you clearly refused this point and continued to shoot at us, until you died and disconnected almost immediately.

There should be no reason for an unban.
Regards,
aviator
(01-04-2013, 03:54 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 02:49 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Aviator and I bought MTL gate and started to building there. After few minutes you and another police officer broke into our property with absolutely no reason. Then I grabbed you and moved you out from MTL. After couple of minutes while we were building, you started shooting at me for absolutely no reason (You used a prop to get over the MTL fence to shoot me). Then I ran towards you and you killed me. After that I teleported to Aviator and grabbed you with my physgun, while you kept shooting at me.

^ This

Well, you, as a cop, shouldn't be entering the MTL as a start the first time round.

Second of all, you spawned a prop to look over into MTL, that is prop-climbing.

Also, you then began shooting at us from your desk prop for no reason what so ever and I lost some health and so did GhostRider, I ran away to spawn tranquilizer sniper (I don't like killing) but you had disappeared so I holstered it, next thing I know, I see GhostRider dead (RDM) and he teleported to me and grabbed you but when he was TRYING to question you, you clearly refused this point and continued to shoot at us, until you died and disconnected almost immediately.

There should be no reason for an unban.

What he said^.

Now, let's start with the reason for shooting at us?
Pretty black and white.

You opened fire on a moderator and player for no reason and admitted to prop-climbing.

In the future, if someone picks you up with their physics gun it is because they're an admin/moderator; shooting them won't help.

Appeal denied.