Unban Aqua
Your name: Aqua

Your ban ID: 20791

Banned by: FL grub

Reason: 'Ramming a wall to kill self because of Low health'

Involved: Just myself

Why we should unban you: For real first of i that corvette is not easy to drive and second getting banned 1 day for driving into a wall , your bans are to hard you need more admins so you can solve problems not just ban people 1 day and then go do something else. I think iam not the only one that are tired of this , i realy like this server but the admins are to hard. When i did it there was no medic on the server or doctor what should i do then just stand there and wait for me to die , i like that logic.
Sorry for posting input without involvement; we punish for what lengths are suitable and for you to learn that we don't tolerate minging and rulebreaking. You have 6 prior bans, things like those are also taken into consideration when bans are given (sometimes, mostly for ban requests).
So you mean he checked the bans i had before when he banned me 10 secs after i died ?
(01-03-2013, 12:38 AM)aquayouknow Wrote: So you mean he checked the bans i had before when he banned me 10 secs after i died ?

No, then he did not, but what you did is still against the rules, therefore you were to receive punishment for your actions.
(01-03-2013, 12:40 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 12:38 AM)aquayouknow Wrote: So you mean he checked the bans i had before when he banned me 10 secs after i died ?

No, then he did not, but what you did is still against the rules, therefore you were to receive punishment for your actions.

I donĀ“t care if you unban me i just wait to tomorrow but for real LISTEN now fearless need more admins
Closing.