unban jojo316 request
Your name: my name is jojo316 [stizza135 steam] STEAM_0:1:40876696

Your ban ID: (20748)

Banned by: ([FL] Mahti)

Reason: ( i was on low hunger and i went to burger king and there was no one in there so i asked around for 10 mins and no one had food so i ran over to the car pack then spawned a fridge in the sky and made it fall on me so i could refill hunger but the admin didnt even telport me he just banned me for 24 hours but i didnt know that prop killing my self would make me get banned because this is my first ban on any server.)

Involved: ( just me and the admin)

Why we should unban you: ( i want to be unbanned because i love playing there server and going around like a normal person minding my own buisness and i love playing this server as i spend all my time playing it everyday i can and i would love to be unbanned to be able to play again because i now have nothing else to play or do [ik im sad] and would realy love to start playing this amzing server again but before i do i will read the rules over and over and over again untill i know them all i would realy want to be unbanned please :( i am realy sorry for what i did i will never do it again.
ANY ADMINS ON ? FFS...
Yeah I am on.

Appeal denied, 24hrs/under.