Misunderstanding
Your name: [FL:RP] J0NN1

Your ban ID: 20621

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Raiding as BMD

Involved: x J0NN1, BMAirmage, Grub

Why we should unban you:
(I didn't want to make an Unban Request but I thought my ban was unfair considering the cicumstances)

1. I wasn't confronted before I was banned, if I remember correctly you're supposed to ask what's going on before getting banned.
2. I saw a thread the other day that was approved by an admin where someone was BMD and an admin said it was OK to raid as far as RP goes, because in real life if someone was involved in selling illegal things and numerous other illegal activities, they would most likely be more likely to kill people.
Here is the thread, it was in the Roleplay Section.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...light=drug

3. Since you didn't ask, I was raiding him as revenge, because he raided me and molotoved my base. I assumed that would be a good reason to raid, since it was a neighborly feud, but I wasn't even given a chance to explain myself.

Thank you for your time, and even if you don't do anything about my ban, atleast consider this next time you ban someone.

I'm sorry if you saw me as a minge or any other thing, but I was simply going along with what I thought the role of my job was. I was even trying hard to NOT break rules, I've been reading the forums the past couple days to try to avoid these situations T_T
Denied.

~Under a day

5. You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

Under job rules. Anything you say doesn't justify why you were raiding as a BMD.

Another thing is that, That thread wasn't approved by an admin. Another point is where does it say anything about him Keypad cracking into someone's house? It quite surely doesn't.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub