Unban Request
Your name: TysMojo

Your ban ID: 44542614

Banned by: Lobo

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Lobo, Don't know the other guy.

[b]Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I am a respectful, and responsible player and I would never intentionally harass or annoy someone. I don't really understand why I was banned in the first place. I'm truly sorry for whatever I did wrong and I really enjoy the Fearless servers.
You may be a respectful and responsible player, but that doesnt give you the ability to break the rules. I watched you continue to run away from gun point even after I told you not too. That is considered FearRP because you dont run away from someone pointing a gun at you from a foot away.
(12-30-2012, 10:45 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You may be a respectful and responsible player, but that doesnt give you the ability to break the rules. I watched you continue to run away from gun point even after I told you not too. That is considered FearRP because you dont run away from someone pointing a gun at you from a foot away.

So I'm not allowed to run away if someone points a gun at my head? In real life I could easily run around a corner and get away from the gunman.
In real life you'd really think twice before making any sudden moves under gunpoint, but since players don't tend to be afraid of death too much in-game, we've added and enforced the FearRP rule - precisely the one you've violated.

Anyways, the ban expired already.