BANNED FOR CDM ACCEDENT
Your name: (Steam friends name) Metapod

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)CDM

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)Well i was backing up my cop car and i was just kidding to run over ppl like i was back up stop back up stop back up stop then this random guy comes out of no where jumps behind my car and gets hit and dies i dont know how thats possible cause i was going slow and stopping so its not my fault for this and thats not a reason for a ban
Alright first off I love how you dont fill in the Unban request at all.

Second of all. You started off saying I should just run over this group of people. You then proceed to drive in reverse and ran over one person and hit another. After this you begin laughing saying that it was an accident.
So, what you're saying is:
"i ran over 29 ppl but the 30th person was an accident i only meant to hit the 29 ppl pls unban!"

well idk how i hit 29 ppl that first time i ran ppl over was me being retarded but the one that got hit was a accedent so if you read it i said he ran right infrount of my car....
Denied.