Unban
Your name: Bin4ry & DigitalDesiqn & Radioactive

Your ban ID: 20047

Banned by: Derstorm Adman Grub Mahti Salinsky Doomdude Jamie Zzzzzap

Involved: I cannot remember for most of them

Why we should unban you: I want you to remove some of the bans because the admin did not want to listen to my side of the story and it was unfair,The admins think just because im young im a minge and i dont read the rules of game servers,I read all of them when i join and i never break the rules on purpose,My first bans was under 50 hours,There was no reason for a ban,Maybe a blacklist.Most people who 'CDM and dont use breaks' are in a BMW so it does matter? When i got that ban,I tried to tell the admin that i slammed by spacebar down but he wouldnt listen.Also the guy i CDM jumped out into the road and there was no way i could of stopped in time. I also got a ban for Throwing flaming props at people.No,I never did this,I had the flaiming prop and i was walking to the apartments,before it was distoryed by the fire,Nobody was around so i couldnt of thrown a prop at them.Also i got a ban for using the radio as a hostage,If you hostage the president the president uses radio,If you hostage a cop they use the radio,if you hostage a rebel they use the radio.
Ban ID 19489 I was banned for NLR
We was SS and we was killed during a raid,So,I respawned into the nexus and i went outside and a SS pulled up a car and said get in,WE drove back and my NLR timer was 6 Mins,I didnt break NLR,The guy who driving did break it but i did not.
I was abnned for killing president as SS,NO.The President did not give any laws/radio and he backed into me on purpose with his car,I said stop on the mic but he didnt get out and i didnt know it was the president so i shot him,It was a unfair ban.The admin Grub did not listen to any of my side,(Again).

This is my Ban removal request and i hope i get them removed

Thanks,

Bin4ry
You are not getting bans removed.

If they failed to be unbanned then they won't ever be removed. My ban was valid (though a while back now) and so there is no chance of a removal from me.

And stop it with the 'Didn't deserve a ban, should of been a blacklist'. We decide the punishment, and so if the admin delivering said suspension thought it was worth a ban then so be it. By 50 hours you should have read and known the rules; ignorance is never an excuse.

What is also interesting to note is that you have listed 12 bans, yet only 'explained' 5 of them... 5! Let alone the fact that even your 'unfair' bans still have grounds to it. You still killed the President as an SS, let alone use lethal force which is prohibited anyway; you still walked around with a flaming prop; you still CDMed someone and you still used your radio whilst being hostaged.

So despite the fact you only 'explained' 5 of your 12 bans, those 5 you explained still seem like valid bans from the way you have described them.

I'm starting to think you are scared of your next suspension either being a permanent or a very long one. I still cannot believe you have listed every ban you have ever accumulated; you cannot have been unjustly banned 12 times; and in my eyes you were most likely never unjustly banned.
(12-27-2012, 09:41 AM)Adman Wrote: Chitterchatter

There's no way you'll get every ban removed, especially seeing as from what I can tell you made unban requests on most if not all of them, and they were denied.