Unban Request
Your name: SonicThunder

Your ban ID: 20064

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: I was ban for having 15 bans in the last months.

Involved:; Almost every admin.

Why we should unban you: I should be unban because every admin just bans me if I were to do something.They never get the other person.And ask them what they did to make me do that.Its always its sonic.Ban! Thats bull though.And why am i gunna be ban forever.Why shouldnt it be a month or two.I think never is a little to much.All these admins dont get the other person i killed or raided they just ban me.Thats why i get ban so much! So atleast give me a time for ban not NEVER! Thats total bull.And i litteraly donated $35 dollars for christmas and i dont think fearless deserved it if there gunna ban me for never unban!

The reason im using this account my bros fury.Is because mine wont work!
Confused your using your brothers forum account. But this forum account is attached to sonic
(12-26-2012, 04:14 PM)Temar Wrote: Confused your using your brothers forum account. But this forum account is attached to sonic

Yes it's a long story.
If you think you can buy immunity by donating, you're in the wrong place.
(12-26-2012, 06:14 PM)Killjoy Wrote: If you think you can buy immunity by donating, you're in the wrong place.

I'm not trying to buy immunity I was trying to help the server out.
Soooo did anyone read this.
Denied, didnt give any reasons for unban just moaned about admins giving him bans