Unban Request for friend
Your name: (lukebranton777)

Your ban ID: (19869 )

Banned by: ([FL:M] ¤|doomdude1|¤ @ EXAMS!)

Reason: (Randomly molotoving a nice roadblock. Not a good reason.)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (Lukebranton777 had a good reason to molotov the roadblock if you ask me. The roadblock was the stupidest thing, what is the point of it if the cops do nothing but open up the door. They dont even ask for a toll pay, they just let you through. Also, it caused the biggest traffic jam, which then made the pres ban cars for his own roadblock that caused all hell to break loose. Then the new pres came about and unbanned cars. I think lukes main reason would be that he destroyed the toll booth so traffic wouldnt get people killed again like earlier.)
Lovely, let me get started here.

First off, let me remind you that I was there since the toll booth stood, and I witnessed everything. It did not cause a "jam" it caused people not get run over by reckless drivers.

Second off, it was a passive RP. Stupidest thing? Try doing some once in a while, you might like it.

Third off, no, molotoving the roadblock "Because it was stupid" is not a good reason. And if his main reason was to destroy it so people wouldn't get killed, wouldn't that be backseat administration?

Fourth, you're not allowed to post an unban request for bans under 24h.

I oppose an unban, as I see no reason for it.
Denied.