Unjustly banned by an abusive admin.
Your name: Kiruclanz

Your ban ID: 19842

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Reason: Breaking NLR and attempting to prop push.

Involved: Mahti and his mingy friend, bAndE

Why we should unban you:
My ban was unjust. I believed this was mainly bAndE's fault, but from the information I have gathered, Mahti planned it. Apparently he said he knew I had contraband, but didn't explain how. I know he never heard it. How do I know this? I tested it. There are 3 noisy generators, and 2 very quiet printers behind the generators. The closest the player could get to the printers without actually entering the building is about 30 - 50 feet away, outside. Not only are the printers too far away to hear, but even if they were audible, the loud generators would drown them out.

The only way they could've known I had contraband is either: wall hacked, noclip-abused, or the actual outcome; random raided.

The reason he banned me was because I came to my factory and saw me being raided. I thought to myself "This is a random raid! There's no possible way they could've heard my printers! I even tested it for myself!" So I ran in. I locked the door so he couldn't escape, and typed out (allow me to make sure you see this) NINE TIMES that he needed to sit and waited for an admin to come and handle the accused random raid. He ignored me, pulled a gun and told me to open the door. It had accured to me that he must've had some kind of reading disability, so I picked up my microphone and told him to wait for an admin as clearly as possible.

He ignored me once more, and told me to open the door. I told him again to wait for an admin over microphone, then to double check, I was about to type out for the tenth time to wait, but before I could he RDMed me and blew the door open with a shotgun.

I ran back to my factory and blocked the road with a prop, because telling by their previous behavior, I guessed that as soon as I told them I notified the admins they would attempt to escape. (but for some reason, Mahti mistook this as prop-pushing) I told them, YET AGAIN, "Do not move, wait for an admin." Then Mahti got out of his truck, noclipped for some reason, unnecessarily insulting me. "You're not very smart, are you?" He said. At first, I just thought that he was an admin in a pissy mood who finally teleported to me, but little did I know, he was bAndE's raid partner.

Since it did not come to me (yet) that Mahti was both the admin and the partner of the random raiding, mingy, failRPing, possibly mentally handicapped thug, I thought to my self "Finally! An admin! Now that one is here I no longer need to keep the suspects here with the prop!" So I removed the prop blocking their vehicle's path. I then said "The prop was there so they couldn't run off." He replied with an unnecessary insult, "You're not smart, are you?" And immediately after I was banned.

TL;DR/Proof of the situation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co3UVJhB_0M

That's when it occurred to me that Mahti's was the admin. I was only banned for 23 hours, which I know I'm not suposed to post a ban request due to it being under 25 hours, but Mahti insisted that I post one, most likely in an attempt to humiliate me, publicly, on the forums.

I tried adding Mahti so I may speak with him. He denied the request and ignored me, so I tried getting through to him with another FL:RP player. With the help of Infernaw, I was able to speak with him. Just PM me if you want the full logs of Infernaw messaging me and Mahti back and forth, because I don't see the need of posting them publicly.

So, Mahti accused me (even though I have proof) That I apparently swung my prop around, quote "attempting to prop push". And that I broke NLR. I never, ever had an intention to prop push, and although I technically did break NLR, I was out-of-character and I was going to that area so it would be easier for an admin to teleport to me, bAndE, and Mahti.

One more thing, sorry to say, but I would like to say that bAndE was possibly speed hacking. When I first entered the building, I saw him running at great speed (this was no lag) But the second he saw me, he began to run at normal speed. I say possibly because I have no proof, and if I said I know, I would be bitched at by everyone and their mom.

TL;DR: I would like to be unbanned because I was false banned by Mahti. Mahti and his raiding partner also minged.

His raiding parter, bAndE: random raided (or wallhacked), RDMed, and failed to pause roleplay so we could wait for an admin to come and handle the situation of him random raiding.

Mahti: random raided (or wallhacked OR noclip abused), unnecessarily insulted me, accused me of prop pushing, and false banned me.

Even though I'm breaking the unban rules, Mahti insisted I post an unban request.

So I ask; may I please be unbanned since I believe my ban was unjust?

I apologize for the length of this thread.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This shit is too bad that admin should be buttfucked by a big black guy!

(12-24-2012, 12:38 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Your name: Kiruclanz

Your ban ID: 19842

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Reason: Breaking NLR and attempting to prop push.

Involved: Mahti and his mingy friend, bAndE

Why we should unban you:
My ban was unjust. I believed this was mainly bAndE's fault, but from the information I have gathered, Mahti planned it. Apparently he said he knew I had contraband, but didn't explain how. I know he never heard it. How do I know this? I tested it. There are 3 noisy generators, and 2 very quiet printers behind the generators. The closest the player could get to the printers without actually entering the building is about 30 - 50 feet away, outside. Not only are the printers too far away to hear, but even if they were audible, the loud generators would drown them out.

The only way they could've known I had contraband is either: wall hacked, noclip-abused, or the actual outcome; random raided.

The reason he banned me was because I came to my factory and saw me being raided. I thought to myself "This is a random raid! There's no possible way they could've heard my printers! I even tested it for myself!" So I ran in. I locked the door so he couldn't escape, and typed out (allow me to make sure you see this) NINE TIMES that he needed to sit and waited for an admin to come and handle the accused random raid. He ignored me, pulled a gun and told me to open the door. It had accured to me that he must've had some kind of reading disability, so I picked up my microphone and told him to wait for an admin as clearly as possible.

He ignored me once more, and told me to open the door. I told him again to wait for an admin over microphone, then to double check, I was about to type out for the tenth time to wait, but before I could he RDMed me and blew the door open with a shotgun.

I ran back to my factory and blocked the road with a prop, because telling by their previous behavior, I guessed that as soon as I told them I notified the admins they would attempt to escape. (but for some reason, Mahti mistook this as prop-pushing) I told them, YET AGAIN, "Do not move, wait for an admin." Then Mahti got out of his truck, noclipped for some reason, unnecessarily insulting me. "You're not very smart, are you?" He said. At first, I just thought that he was an admin in a pissy mood who finally teleported to me, but little did I know, he was bAndE's raid partner.

Since it did not come to me (yet) that Mahti was both the admin and the partner of the random raiding, mingy, failRPing, possibly mentally handicapped thug, I thought to my self "Finally! An admin! Now that one is here I no longer need to keep the suspects here with the prop!" So I removed the prop blocking their vehicle's path. I then said "The prop was there so they couldn't run off." He replied with an unnecessary insult, "You're not smart, are you?" And immediately after I was banned.

TL;DR/Proof of the situation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co3UVJhB_0M

That's when it occurred to me that Mahti's was the admin. I was only banned for 23 hours, which I know I'm not suposed to post a ban request due to it being under 25 hours, but Mahti insisted that I post one, most likely in an attempt to humiliate me, publicly, on the forums.

I tried adding Mahti so I may speak with him. He denied the request and ignored me, so I tried getting through to him with another FL:RP player. With the help of Infernaw, I was able to speak with him. Just PM me if you want the full logs of Infernaw messaging me and Mahti back and forth, because I don't see the need of posting them publicly.

So, Mahti accused me (even though I have proof) That I apparently swung my prop around, quote "attempting to prop push". And that I broke NLR. I never, ever had an intention to prop push, and although I technically did break NLR, I was out-of-character and I was going to that area so it would be easier for an admin to teleport to me, bAndE, and Mahti.

One more thing, sorry to say, but I would like to say that bAndE was possibly speed hacking. When I first entered the building, I saw him running at great speed (this was no lag) But the second he saw me, he began to run at normal speed. I say possibly because I have no proof, and if I said I know, I would be bitched at by everyone and their mom.

TL;DR: I would like to be unbanned because I was false banned by Mahti. Mahti and his raiding partner also minged.

His raiding parter, bAndE: random raided (or wallhacked), RDMed, and failed to pause roleplay so we could wait for an admin to come and handle the situation of him random raiding.

Mahti: random raided (or wallhacked OR noclip abused), unnecessarily insulted me, accused me of prop pushing, and false banned me.

Even though I'm breaking the unban rules, Mahti insisted I post an unban request.

So I ask; may I please be unbanned since I believe my ban was unjust?

I apologize for the length of this thread.

You was still propblocking so thats a reason but you both should be banned!
(12-24-2012, 12:41 AM)Sofastol Wrote: This shit is too bad that admin should be buttfucked by a big black guy!

Please do not reply if you either did not read the entire post and if you're not involved in the situation. (excluding if you're an admin)

I do not add anyone to my friendlist list, I banned you for 1440 minutes which allows you to post unban request on forums, In situation when you have something wise to say, I didn't insult you in anyway, Attempting to proppush a car when I'm driving, Not very wise isn't it? We split so bande were scouting yard and I were jumping at generators, Not too hard to get in there either, We heard producing sound that explains that we took money just when it produced money you came in locked the door while I were preparing my tides truck, I told bande to get the contraband in, You disobeyed FearRP in the video pretty badly didn't stop or obey what he said as in video shown he shot you you broke NLR and started running toward me with prop until I came out and you realized it was me. This includes you breaking 3 rules as in video shown.
Ps. One does not simply assume you can't be raided.
And also when you post unban request why you call me abusive admin and bande speedhacker or that I'm humiliating you for banning under 24 hours without anysort of proof, Anything else you need answers?
(12-24-2012, 12:49 AM)Mahti Wrote: I do not add anyone to my friendlist list, I banned you for 1440 minutes which allows you to post unban request on forums, In situation when you have something wise to say, I didn't insult you in anyway, Attempting to proppush a car when I'm driving, Not very wise isn't it? We split so bande were scouting yard and I were jumping at generators, Not too hard to get in there either, We heard producing sound that explains that we took money just when it produced money you came in locked the door while I were preparing my tides truck, I told bande to get the contraband in, You disobeyed FearRP in the video pretty badly didn't stop or obey what he said as in video shown he shot you you broke NLR and started running toward me with prop until I came out and you realized it was me. This includes you breaking 3 rules as in video shown.
Ps. One does not simply assume you can't be raided.
And also when you post unban request why you call me abusive admin and bande speedhacker or that I'm humiliating you for banning under 24 hours without anysort of proof, Anything else you need answers?

1. Watch the video first.

2. I broke NLR and FearRP because I was out-of-character, trying to get an admin, which is aloud if he clearly broke a rule. Learn to serious roleplay.

3. You pretty much just said that you heard a producing sound, yet you said it didn't produce any money until after you got in? If you mean the generator sound, the generators make those sounds in a loop, plus the generator sounds and the money printer sounds are completely different at both volume, and the whole sound in general.

4. I didn't attempt to prop push. I froze the prop, even told you right after I did that so you couldn't, as serious roleplayers today call, "minge-run." And even after there's proof right in front of you, you still accuse me of moving the prop around hitting your giant-ass vehicle, but for some reason was unsuccessful? If I wanted to prop push your vehicle I would've because your tides truck is, like implied, a truck. And my prop was also huge.

5. 1440 minutes = 24 hours. The unban rules say "You may not post an unban request if your ban time is 24 hours or less" NOT "You may no post an unban request if your ban time is less than 24 hours" Maybe you should've reviewed yourself with the server and forum rules before you became admin, or even moderator.

6. You weren't driving, you were parked, awaiting your friend to get whatever you found in the factory (because like I said, there was no possible way you could've known there was contraband in there.) to put into the back of your truck.

7. Nice grammar.

Quote:2. I broke NLR and FearRP because I was out-of-character, trying to get an admin, which is aloud if he clearly broke a rule. Learn to serious roleplay.

5. 1440 minutes = 24 hours. The unban rules say "You may not post an unban request if your ban time is 24 hours or less" NOT "You may no post an unban request if your ban time is less than 24 hours" Maybe you should've reviewed yourself with the server and forum rules before you became admin, or even moderator.

7. Nice grammar.

2. That's like saying: "He breaks the rules, so can I."

5. Then you shouldn't post an unban request.

7. Why would you even point this out?
1. I did
2. You may not never break NLR no exceptions (Or FearRP), You can't make your rules. and also you can't assume its random raid and you're getting admin there immediatly.
3. What I meant is clearly I went in after I heard sound, English isn't my native language but I thought I made myself clear enough.
4. around with hugeass prop is also bannable offence.
5. 1339 (You can't post unban request) 1440 (You can) Thats been the policy for over 2 years. Also mocking admin again isn't getting you anywhere
7. No problem isn't really language I know best.
(12-24-2012, 01:09 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
Quote:2. I broke NLR and FearRP because I was out-of-character, trying to get an admin, which is aloud if he clearly broke a rule. Learn to serious roleplay.

7. Nice grammar.

2. That's like saying: "He breaks the rules, so can I."

5. Then you shouldn't post an unban request.

7. Why would you even point this out?

2. No, I said that he was breaking the rules so I went to the area so the admin could teleport to me while I was there. To be honest, I wasn't thinking properly because the admin could easily teleport to them if they minge-ran, so fault on my part. But I didn't say I was aloud to break the rules because they were.

5. Mahti insisted and kept pressuring me to and kept telling me I could, etc.

7. Because grammar is one of the main keys of roleplay.

(12-24-2012, 01:11 AM)Mahti Wrote: 1. I did
2. You may not never break NLR no exceptions (Or FearRP), You can't make your rules. and also you can't assume its random raid and you're getting admin there immediatly.
3. What I meant is clearly I went in after I heard sound, English isn't my native language but I thought I made myself clear enough.
4. around with hugeass prop is also bannable offence.
5. 1339 (You can't post unban request) 1440 (You can) Thats been the policy for over 2 years. Also mocking admin again isn't getting you anywhere
7. No problem isn't really language I know best.

1. Really? Because you seem like you're speaking from poor memory.
2. I was trying to notify the admin so they could come to my location, because I KNEW you were going to mingerun. I was trying to pause roleplay so an admin could come and handle the situation, but apparently two money printers are more important than following the rules.
3. Okay, so someone drops a cup on the ground. You blow open their door, hold them down at gunpoint, and take everything you can and it's acceptable because you "heard a sound."
4. I don't even... what?
5. 1440 minutes = 24 hours. You don't need to know perfect English to know math.
7. Okay, I understand that. I didn't really hear an accent when you spoke.

Closed and denied.