UnBan Req (DubpleRW)
Your name: DubpleRW

Your ban ID: 18454

Banned by: (Moderator) [FL:M] ¤|doomdude1|¤

Reason: CDM

Involved: 1 Other guy, I am not really sure about his name

Why we should unban you: Well I admit I CDM-ed (I know it wasnt very clever to take my car, but else I would get CDM-ed by somebody else while I would be on my way to the base), but it was not my fault, my ping was over 700. So it began like this : I spawned in the server, started lagging badly and asked a few people if they could drive me to the lake villa(s), and all of them said no. So I opened my inventory, spawned my car and tried to drive to these villas but my game started FPS-dropping and my ping increased to around 800 (I totally have no idea why I had these random pings) and I accidentally drove somebody over while the police was talking to somebody (this was on the road) and the cop asked me to get out, I did so... then I explained what the problem was to him and he let me go, next I accidentally drove over the Mod ([FL:M] ¤|doomdude1|¤) I felt sorry and was awaiting to get tped, I did so and explained, but yet he asked about where I cdmed him on a small grass field.. I explained it that when I hit the key A or D I turned after 10-15 seconds left or right instead of instantly.. So here I am trying to tell you (Admins / Mods) that this was not my fault but the fault of my internet, oh and I also forgat to mention that I DID tell [FL:M] ¤|doomdude1|¤ to check my ping, but I dont think he even listened to me.. because it was 100% 700-900, I do not have proof, but its not my fault that [FL:M] ¤|doomdude1|¤ didnt do what I was trying to, so he could have proof, and even if he did open the score menu to see my ping.. I dont think he ratherly cared..

Thanks for reading this,

DubpleRW.
I dont know why you banned him you can give him a warning. He said in (OOC) DubpleRW: why is my ping over the 700
So if no one wants to bring him to villa. He needs,to spawn his car yeah okay he drived a mod over so what with lags

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

You driving while having a bad internet connection is your responsibility.
I also severely question his "accidental" CDM, as he managed to swerve around the bus stop, a stop sign and my truck without a problem, but managed to kill me.

Also, your ban is under 24 hours.
I also explained what happend there, no offense... But you propably didnt even read my post till the end yet, did you?
I just think if you CDM(accidently) a mod/admin you will be banned, if you cdm a member you wil get a warning. Yeah i think so because i cdm'ed a guy accidently and you gived me a warning. Im just telling the truth

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Bans under 24 hours cannot be applied.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.