Unban Request
Your name: Max B

Your ban ID:18389

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: insulting an admin

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I was banned because I said in ooc " Wow an admin tps me and I have 6 health left real smart"

An admin tped me to them to remove a single door that had for some reason not removed when I used the remove all command. I told them it was a bug and that was the only door that did not remove when I used the command. But they did not bother listening to me and just spouted the rules about this type of thing. Then when I got tped back I fell down the elevator shaft and had 6 health left and I told him in ooc that message above and he banned me for it. I do not feel that is worthy of a ban and it is not insulting an admin.

Also, I know I am not supposed to post an un-ban request if its 24 hours or less but the reason I was banned is absolutely ridiculous.
(12-02-2012, 01:03 AM)Max B Wrote: An admin tped me to them to remove a single door that had for some reason not removed when I used the remove all command. I told them it was a bug and that was the only door that did not remove when I used the command.

thats strange you told us this
.// It should have disappeard I wsithced classes

which we then told you doesnt happen

the moderator left and forgot to return you, so i did
I had no idea where you was before

(12-02-2012, 01:03 AM)Max B Wrote: Why we should unban you: I was banned because I said in ooc " Wow an admin tps me and I have 6 health left real smart"

lets not forget this is what you said before that
// You just fucking made me lose all my health you ass
Check the log I used the remove all request and You DID make me lose almost all my health by tping me back into an elevator. Maybe, the developers should figure out a way to fix situations like that arising.
And yes I forgot I typed that but I was quite annoyed that I was tped back into an elevator shaft. I still feel that it was not worthy of a ban.
I was the moderator who came to deal with your case. You being annoyed is not an excuse for blatant disrespect.

Also, the ban is equal to or under 24h, you cannot make an unban request. Read our forum rules as well.
You clearly didn't read my original post as I did mention the fact that it was less than 24 hours. Also, if you had tped me back it wouldn't have happened to begin with. And at your point of me showing disrespect I laugh because you showed me little or no respect in regards to the door being in the way.
I was being considerate and doing my job by telling you to remove the door which was a propblock. Temar had already removed one propblock you had set up. You are expected to read our rules prior to joining the server. That's why they are the first thing you see when you connect.

You being ignorant and deciding that the rules weren't important enough to read/follow is your own damn fault. I see no reason for an unban.
Where was I ignorant of the server rules? Like I said I used the remove all button on Gary's Mod it clearly didn't work the way it was supposed to. ( check the logs )
Also, you were not being considerate if you think you were you are sadly mistaken. And at reading the rules bit I did read the rules, it is your servers fault it did not remove all the props with that command. ( I used it multiple times)
Expired.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.