Ban Request on Captain Ghost
Name of player: Captain Ghost

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44922188

Time in GMT: Around 20:50 GMT. Im not sure how to check the console that far back.

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary:

Captain Ghost raided my house as an unemployed. Firstly I dont think this is allowed but I let it pass (I was a rebel). I returned after 6 minutes (waiting out the NLR 5 minute timer) but he was still in my base camping. I saw him spawn a large prop (the dark grey metal ones under general) through my own walls and so I said in OOC to him that this was against server rules as he is only allowed to "raid then leave". He continued and then prop killed me with the large prop. I think he was trying to stop me from entering back into my house so he could camp at my printers / drug labs. I called for an admin but there wasnt one online unfortunately.

Communication:

I used OOC to communicate with him; he claimed he was allowed to raid as an unemployed (Im not sure on this point so I didnt push it), but then also claimed that he wasnt base camping. I said I had waited out the NLR time limit as I had a timer, but he said that I had returned after only two minutes saying, and i quote, "I also have a timer". Now from this point I knew he was going to be lying and trying to squeeze his way out of the situation - obviously he DIDNT have any timer because he hadnt died recently. Either he was deliberately lying or was too inexperienced to realise you get a timer when you die (and so thought I was referring to an external timer).

I told him he isnt allowed to spawn props in my base, nor prop block me from it. He then said that he didnt have any props - which again is controversial. How did he prop kill me if he has no props!? Obviously he was lying to keep me from getting him banned on the spot (I was calling for an admin in the @ command and OOC incase there was an off duty one who could help).

Result:

The result was that by the time I got back to my base after another 5 minute NLR timer - he had disconnected from the server and my 2 printers and 1 drug lab had gone. (I dont actually know if you can pick up printers or steal them - but if you can im guessing he stole them and disconnected to avoid arrest - which is again against server rules i believe).

Any help in this matter would be appreciated, I am very annoyed as I spent ages building a base and spent nearly all my money on the printers and drug lab. I am happy to adhere to legal raids, but what he did is just annoying.

Killing:

I am not sure how he killed me in the first place (looking at console history to see if i was in fact prop killed the first time too would be appreciated)! He appeared in front of my glass screen with a knife - I had told him to get out already, so I let him break the glass and then started shooting. He paused for a second with the knife still in hand, whilst standing a few metres away on the other side of a counter, and then suddenly I died (i didnt contest this at the time as I wasnt sure what had happened so i couldnt argue against it - but he could have spawned a prop to kill me which seems more likely now with hindsight of his other crimes!) Also its worth mentioning that I was aiming a gun at him through the window and when it was broken when he just had a knife - shouldnt he have played along with FearRP?

Concise Summary of accusations:

- Prop Killing
- Prop Blocking in my base
- Camping in my base
- Disconnecting to avoid arrest and steal my things
- Disobeying FearRP
- (Raiding as an unemployed?)

Evidence: Im really not sure what to say here, whilst I have been writing this up I have been disconnected from the server from being AFK. I tried to look at the console earlier but it wouldnt scroll up high enough for me to copy what I said and the various actions that happened. Is there a way to recover this console history / action history? If so please respond / email me with how I can do this so I can provide you with evidence. You should be able to see when I died if you do have a history and perhaps match this with his spawning a prop just before / at the same time as my death, and us being in the same location.

Please contact me if more information is needed! I hope this gets sorted - players like this ruin the game for the rest of us!
Without any video or picture evidence it is almost impossible to verify the situation.

You have 24 hours to upload it, but if you haven't then I recommend posting here so this can be resolved quickly. In the future, try and gather picture/video evidence.
(11-29-2012, 01:42 PM)Adman Wrote: Without any video or picture evidence it is almost impossible to verify the situation.

You have 24 hours to upload it, but if you haven't then I recommend posting here so this can be resolved quickly. In the future, try and gather picture/video evidence.

I didnt get any pictures / video evidence so you might as well close this here.
Now I know ill try and get that in future! By the way is it possible to check my console history that far back, and if so how do I do that? In some cases that my help any requests too!

Thanks.
What I would suggest is to take screenshots of the console immediately after the incident and then proceed to post a request.

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
No evidence, OP has agreed to a closure.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team