Ban Request
Name of player: "BloopzTV"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14519220

Time in GMT: Before 5mins.

Server: v2d.

Summary: I explain to him public building is not allowed but no one care.

Evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=110403270
Something not noted in this screenshot or post is that he was RPing as a street performer, beatboxing for the public. I do not think that just saying you told him not to build and having a screenshot of purely that without other information is very fair to the actual situation. He was doing the exact same thing earlier and [FL:M]Ghostrider came to take a look and didn't find anything rule breaking about it. Seeing that at that time [FL]Termin was also online when I called Ghost to check it out and he didn't ban him then, why would a ban request suffice now? Personally I have to say that this screenshot lacks context to elaborate what is going on.

Edited to add a line then re edited because when I tried to fix it the first time I made more mistakes.
I was doing the same thing with Jokhah before I moved to the BP after the server crashed. Salinsky was also there and he was fine with the mini build I did near KFC and when I moved it to the BP he still didn't really care.. I did this for RP reasons since I am a beatboxer in real life and wanted to show my experience and hard effort that I've put into beatboxing to show other people and hopefully inspire the few people who want to take up beatboxing as a hobby and/or job, I wanted to show people what real beatboxing is about and I'm glad I did this RP to be honest, shows that I can actually RP instead of been a fail minge on the server.

A lot of people like my 'Street Performance RP' so I thank them all who actually enjoyed it but to me this just seems like you have a random grudge on me for some reason since you're trying to get me banned for such a shallow reason.

I already talked to Salinsky about the build and everything was fine so I don't know why you bothered trying to get me banned for doing RP. There is worse people out there who mingegrab, prop push, prop block, spam props, rdm & cdm... and you're trying to get me banned for a street performance. Can't actually believe my that I'm reading this with my own eyes....

Thank you.
-BloopzTV
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Situation was deemed acceptable, player was found passively roleplaying and the build in question was not a direct problem to traffic.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team