Unban request
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: ShadowZenoX

Your ban ID: 17712

Banned by: [FL:M] Knight Equal of Fearless

Reason: Raiding with the reason 'I want money', Arguing for 30 minutes, Insulting me.

Involved: Just me and a admin

Why we should unban you: Apparantly trying to talk to a admin about why he interfered with a hostageRP gets you banned for 7 days and i made a unban request before but i wasnt awake to respond to any of the comments that he made, basicly i was raiding the president and all the corleone members heard me planning this for awhile, we seeked our chance when we saw the nexus garage open and we went to hostage him for a randsom, the admin came and frooze me and my members and said my reason to HostageRP is not valid which was "Hostaging for money" if thats not a valid reason then i want to know the reasons why you would hostage someone and it was 1 day for insulting him once, then it got extended for no reason at all? i was fine with 1 day but why 7 days did i cdm,rdm,prop kill,prop push, prop spam or be a minge? i doubt any of that i want the reason why i got extension on my 1 day ban
Why are you posting another one? You said in your last unban request that you never insulted Equal. Which logs and witnesses said you did. You lied. You were banned for 1 day by Equal for insulting him, and your ban was increased by Killjoy due to the insult and due to the hassle you caused Equal.

Money is not a reason to hostage someone, otherwise people would get hostaged all the time for money. The player had done nothing against you. Equal interfered with the HostageRP, because you were breaking the rules. You have 24 hours to reply. You have been warned for posting another unban request quickly after the first has been denied.
Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.