Hello.
Wink 
Hello,

My name is Cyan, but outside of games my name is Karl Pritchard. I like to play rugby and computer games. I play a number of games. Most recently I have started playing Garrysmod, so far it's been an awesome experience. I am playing on a DarkRP server as well as Fearless, I am admin on the DarkRP server. (If you want details I will give in a PM. Not putting on here cause its advertising.). I found Fearless because of a friend called 'Small Bear', I've thanked him greatly for introducing me to such an addictive game mode and great community. I also play CSS (Surf).

Ill tell you a little about my real life. I am currently studying Maths, Physics and Chemistry at A-Level. It's a challenge but I do enjoy it. I am
Looking to go onto University to study Maths and Engineering, I'm thinking combined but I am not too sure. When I'm not studying or playing games, I like to go out clubbing with my mates, play rugby and then go drinking or watch films. If you are interested in knowing more about me, or hearing some of my ridiculous stories, hit me up on steam. Smile

I play on v2d server. If you want to meet up and do some planned RP add me on steam Smile

That's me in around 2 paragraphs, hope you liked it. Leave a message below, link to steam page below!

Ciao,
Cyan

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlazeCyan
Well hello Cyan and welcome to the Fearless community i hope you will like it here. If you have any questions that needs answering feel free to pm me in game or here on the forums. Well anyway Welcome and i hope you will Enjoy your stay.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Founder of The North Syndicate
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Cyan
Hello Cyan. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Cyan
Welcome to the server friend!
I'll see you around! Happy roleplaying!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • Cyan
I've seen you around many times, so I guess you're active and also addicted like the most of us here, haha.
Welcome to the Fearless Community! If you need any help in game and see me online, feel free to PM me Smile

See ya around, mate!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Cyan
welcome bro cya around on v2d!
The following 1 user Likes RANDOMlagFTW's post:
  • Cyan
Hello Cyan, welcome to the Fearless community!
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Cyan
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Cyan!

I hope to see you in-game. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Cyan
I'm guessing your English, sup.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep