Unban on Harrison 4'd
Your name: [FL;RP] Harrison 4'd #BASEDGOD

Your ban ID:17511 and 17510

Banned by: [FL]Mahti

Reason: Racism and Homophobia

Involved:Only me.

Why we should unban you: Well I was taking a casual stroll down V33, and minding my own buisness, when I get disconnected. It says I was banned from fearless RP, so I checked the website to see I got two counts of racism and homophobia. It all equals up to 19 days, and I was suprised. I didn't remember that Mahti was there at all, or did not see any ban requests of me doing something like that. So I do not know why I was banned for that reason. I am pretty sure I am not rascist or homophobic at all, so if you can see if this was a mistake or something, or I am missing something. I can't stand 19 days without my favorite gmod server anyway >.<.
I were scrolling logs for something else and you typed something "Fa*got N*gger" I can provide logs if you don't want to believe
[02:42:54][FL;RP] Harrison 4'd #BASEDGOD(STEAM_0:1:30868541) said: firewraith is such a *** *** lol
(11-20-2012, 11:54 PM)Mahti Wrote: I were scrolling logs for something else and you typed something "Fa*got N*gger" I can provide logs if you don't want to believe

I had that as a bind when I was playing with one of my friends a while ago. His name is .base aka D3AD, he is on my friends list. Afterwards I said "Ermmm, that wasn't supposed to happen" and It wasn't, I told the guy sorry and he had a laugh and we just walked away. So please, hear me out on this, and when I made the bind, it was not supposed to be taken seriously...
You shouldn't ever even bind anything like that, Didn't you just say "Mahti wasn't there no way I could get banned" and also I banned you for a week sorry for my mouse having some problems to click just once.
Saying something like that is extremely homophobic and racist
(11-21-2012, 12:05 AM)Mahti Wrote: You shouldn't ever even bind anything like that, Didn't you just say "Mahti wasn't there no way I could get banned" and also I banned you for a week sorry for my mouse having some problems to click just once.
Saying something like that is extremely homophobic and racist

Alright, I will accept my ban. But honestly, I'm in the high school grades and this is how one each greets each other most of the time. I have never seen anyone offended by it and most of the time, it's taken lightly. Hell I am Latino/Black and I just laugh and give the guy a handshake. The bind was to be taken as a joke by the guy it was for. This might be off-topic with the bind but in my opinion, I think there should be a line drawn between "What's poppin' my N***a!" and " Your a stupid N***er.
If we draw a line, people will go through it. Racism / Homophobia and Sexism isn't allowed at all.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Okay, I apologize for my actions against the rules and insulting someone because of sexual orientation and skin color. I will learn from this ban and be back in 7 days to some normal gameplay. If anyone reading this has been offended or know somebody that has been offended by this, I am sorry and I take full responsibilities for my actions.
Please close this onto the denied requests, and do not shorten my ban for whatever reason. I will learn my lesson and better myself. Thank you for being patient with me

-Harrison 4'd
Good and I appreciate that attitude, anyways denying ban request since we have strict like that we have to follow