Unban - BloopzTV
Your name: BloopzTV

Your ban ID: 17248

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Reason: 'Random Tranq'

Involved: I_Play_on_PC & Killdozer

Why we should unban you: This starts off pretty much simple, someone left Rebel Leader and I took the job and we made a base at the UM, what happened was we got loads of the police force coming towards the UM and they blamed us for something that happened but we were not involved. They decided to open up fire on us so we used weapons as self defense and we had a lot of cross fire. Mahti came around the corner and I used my tranq on him but I didn't realize he was a citizen until I ran over to him with Play_on_PC and Killdozer. We said sorry, it was an accident and such but he didn't give me a chance to explain, he didn't even pull me away with the phys gun to talk to me and there was no warning or anything. I think been banned for 2Days for a little accident is a little harsh, if anything at least reduce it if you're not going to un-ban me for such a little mistake.

P.s. I'm pretty sure people can agree with me that everyone makes mistakes.
-Thank you
There wasn't any police by then not even a single police car in whole area I was walking on the road and you shot me that bullet missed reloaded and shot me again and in that time you still thought I'm a police? I was a female in red shirt.
We did infact have an incounter with the police with fire arms. We did infact think the admininstrator Mahti were part from the poilce unit. Also, what I find unfair is that BloopzTV got banned for tranqing Mahti by an accident, but I killed Mahti by steping on him also by an accident and then the administrator said, and I quote "Poeple shouldn't get banned for accidents" - Mahti, Therefor the 'Random tranq' was also an accident, we just misinterpreted him.
(11-18-2012, 02:02 AM)Mahti Wrote: There wasn't any police by then not even a single police car in whole area I was walking on the road and you shot me that bullet missed reloaded and shot me again and in that time you still thought I'm a police? I was a female in red shit?

To be fair yeah, they were police there and we actually didn't check around the corner if they were still there or not so we didn't know if they left or not. As I shot you, my friend said that it wasn't the police and we went to go check and then I said I was sorry for shooting you. Could you also watch your language on this post as well please? kids may be reading this, have some respect for the young since there is no need or reason to swear.

Thank you.
(11-18-2012, 03:09 AM)BloopzTV Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 02:02 AM)Mahti Wrote: There wasn't any police by then not even a single police car in whole area I was walking on the road and you shot me that bullet missed reloaded and shot me again and in that time you still thought I'm a police? I was a female in red shit?

To be fair yeah, they were police there and we actually didn't check around the corner if they were still there or not so we didn't know if they left or not. As I shot you, my friend said that it wasn't the police and we went to go check and then I said I was sorry for shooting you. Could you also watch your language on this post as well please? kids may be reading this, have some respect for the young since there is no need or reason to swear.

Thank you.

Oh excuse me that was a typo and I really hope none of the children learnt bad swearing words and go school shooting because of it but into point no there wasn't any police, Also what was that another female you tranqed and attempted to hostage?
Well, I'm unbanned now so you may as well close this post. Thanks for being a great Administrator. Smile
Closing.