Ban Request - I have a Dream!
Name of player: I have a Dream!

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40945573

Time in GMT: Around 6pm +1 GMT

Server: v2d

Summary: I went to the slums to sell an old door of mine. I took my car there, parked it outside. Not even a minute later, I hear the alarm. My car was stolen. Sanji, Ritari Ryssä and Kalastaja went to look for it with me. During the search, I recieved PMs from this guy telling me he'll tell me where my car is for 2000 dollars. I ignored the request and understood that it actually was him.
So, the first rule-break here is car-theft and trying to sort of scam me.
Anyway, the guys found the car stealer. One of them is a little bit new to the game so he killed the theif. We take our cars back to the BP and as we stand there, the rebel comes back and shoots me, PMing something like "that's what you get for killing me" (Check logs if you don't believe me)
Dream also tried to kill these guys (Ritari, Kala and Sanji) so they got him arrested. And so, he started threatening me and made me hide in an apartment, where I printed all of this. -See Evidence-

Evidence: I had to cut off the spam on the OOC and such, so it looks kind of weird. Also, I have proof that I didn't kill him ever, but he has RDMed quiet a lot.

The PMs after he got arrested. Attempting to insult me.

The menu proving his RDMs and what not

EDIT: And now he's spamming, asking me on PMs where I am
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
After checking the logs extensively, evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player I have a Dream! (STEAM_0:0:40945573) was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct and new life rule.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team