Doogs for Prop pushing and prop killing one person
Lasse. L. Sorensen for prop pushing and frozen props on the roads

SteamID:
Snake^_^KSA - STEAM_0:0:43320676
Doogs - STEAM_0:0:31059945
Lasse. L. Sorensen - STEAM_0:0:29450026

Time in GMT: 20:00

Server: rp_Evocity_v33x

Summary: Snake^_^KSA was prop pushing my car and a few others for the reason "They were parked on the road", now I will admit mine was park on the road but not in a way it would interfere with other cars. He still went on his prop pushing spree.

Doogs was prop pushing cars and people for his reason "Self-defense", he killed one person in the process with a prop which he used to push my car and another car backwards cause us to have no control of our car, we late got pushed into a chef.

Lasse. L. Sorensen was prop pushing others, including Doogs. Later on he placed and froze washing machine props in the middle of the road, causing people to crash or either slide trying to avoid the prop, usually killing people in the process.

Evidence: This one video captures all them breaking the rules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3rpp-OW...e=youtu.be
"Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time"
[Image: 76561198009735389.png]
What about toast? Bread's already been baked.
=.=

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player SNAKE^_^KSA (STEAM_0:0:43320676) was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Doogs (STEAM_0:0:31059945) was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 5 days.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Lasse. L. Sorensen (STEAM_0:0:29450026) was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team