Unban request Constantine
Your name: Constantine

Your ban ID: 16772

Banned by: Mahti

Reason: Raiding with the Government as a rebel, priors.

Involved: Slayzero and 2 police officers.

Why we should unban you: I accepted first the 16 hour ban that me and slayzero got for raiding with government as a rebel and i learned the lesson but then i was outraged to find out my ban was extended for 14 days ! for absolutely no reason but for having " priors ",can i know why slayzero have 14 hours of ban length and me 14 days only for having former bans?what does prior bans have to do with anything ? I have never been banned before for raiding with government and despite the fact that slayzero was also banned before he only got 14 hours,can admins revert back the ban as it was because i feel that its unjustifiable.
Also i wanted to mention one thing about the " raid " ,no one was killed we only exchanged gunshots after the cop started firing and the security guard shot back,we had to fire back because i've been hit by shots,but in the end no one got killed . And i believe 16 hours for this was justifiable but 14 days !??? and only for having " priors " which had nothing to do with this.
I gave the 16 hours ban, We have to wait Ruxandra's opinion.
You have been here long enough to know that Rebels cannot collaborate with the Rebels by any means. I extended your ban due to your history, the more bans you have, the longer your punishments will be given.

Any last comments before it will be closed?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I fail to understand this logic.
Also i know the rules and i believe i respected them,one cope shot the security guard,security guard fired back,he hit me and slayzero and i fired back with my M4 . and i probaly didnt even hit him,no body died in the fight and we were just banned by Mahti before he understood the situation,he just tought that because both us rebels and cops are firing at the same target that we are collaborating which is not true.
I have already been punished for my other " crimes " why do i need to be punished again for something i did not do?
I never saw a judge extending a punishment just because the criminal already commited other acts.
You punish me for what i did which was " raiding " even tough i may call it self defence and not a raid and since you werent there you wouldnt have known anyway,i believe 14 hours is largely suffisant,why 14 days !? slayzero was also banned before but no extension for him,is it because he donates?
And also rebels can collaborate with other rebels,but if you are talking about the police, i have never collaborated with the police,i only defended myself after being shot by a security guard and as it happened there also was police officers standing with us firing,slayzero can confirm this,we never intended to raid with a government official.
I just want my ban to be reduced to what it was 14 hours because this really illogical.
Self defense is alot different than aiding the police in the raid. Don't try to find loopholes in the rules and it won't work. Just remember this logic: The more bans you have, the higher the time you will get for each punishment.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.