Shorting ban [FL:RP] Sanik
Your name: [FL:RP] Sanik

Your ban ID: 15560

Banned by: Killjoy

Reason Randomly molotiving Passive RP builds and disconnecting to avoid punishment, 11 priors

Involved: Banana_Prototype My friend (Who BTW also told me to throw it) Thugzz my friend who i would sorry then i came back...

Why we should unban you:So i were Plane Chef then i used a molotov and used it ( For some reason i think it was right brain thinking again) And i Dced i know but i were about to Reconnect then but it always said Buffer overflow Buffer overflow so i went downstairs BAM banned....

Oh yeah i got birthday 10/24 and i would love if it could end that day!

Even the person's plane i threw a molotov at wont me banned
You've got 12 bans in total for various overly aggressive and otherwise Fail RP instances.
I know i know and i tried to change the way i always get banned but for some reason it always end with im getting banned AGAIN

Maybe its becuase im playing with to many people who tells me to do banable things HMM

Oh and what more Thugzz told me she would ask to get me unbanned...
Why would you listen to people? When someone asks you to do something, think to yourself, 'Is this against the rules?'

If you had no reason to throw the molotov, why would you do it?
Thugzz is my friend.... Thugzz ...even told me that she would get me unbanned so.. I were just kidding abit...

If it helps abit i can talk with her again and ask her if its true and upload a Screenshot of the chat? Hmm?
No, it's about time you learn that actions have consequences. Denied.