Please read and respond.
Deathwish: lewboy02

Vauld

Fail RP, RDM, Teamkill, 13 Previous bans.

Twintviper, Deathwish

This is a unban request for my friend. I understand that he has been banned for what he did which was wrong (Fail RP, RDM, Teamkill). What i do not understand is that he got banned for have 13 previous bans. You have to do something pretty bad to get banned for over a month and not just have 13 previous bans. To get banned for a month you must do something horrible and he did something moderately bad. i could see 3 days max for this but it shouldn't be a month. A ban should not be connected to earlier bans, this makes no sense. Respond please. I'm curious about this due to a fact that i saw another unban request get ended because someone banned him for having too many bans.
Your friend has 13 Bans in 80 hours, that's like a THEIF record, horrible. His ban is 1 Month and 3 days, he clearly teamkilled, which obviously isn't allowed. And due to his previous history, I see he hasn't changed over the course, therefore I'm hoping after this month he can come back with a new attitude, and actually join to RP.
Just an FYI, you can't make unban requests for other people.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
You're lucky the ban was made as short as it is...