get unbann of not doing a shit.
Your name: (Steam friends name) SMACK THAT is my name

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 9-10 but cant remember my steam ID

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) I dont know becors the admin that banned me dont set a reson and dont set it in on bann I cant see how long I can see I have be bann I can just see wen I go it the sever YOU HAVE BE BANNED

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) maby there have come a bann requset on me for shot 2 guys but there just random raid me and thene I shot theme becorse thay shot after me and thene thay brock NLR 2-3 TIMS and thene I just log out of the sever and wen I will in again ups you have be banned

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) I can remember that names

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) becorse I dont think this is ferre I have be banned for no resone I feal good to come in the sever again but now its over plz plz give me one more thange plz I beg you plz plz please plase I will play this sever in the weekent If I can get unbann to it im sorry for that I dont to but now I just want unbann sorry :/
Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:18022224
Search that in the bans page for the reasons of your ban.
Denied - Stop posting in short times, read the rules in regards to posting unban requests and you might get some where