What I think everytime I see somebody run with a gun
Pretty much describes it all in one song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3vo...ure=relmfu
Yeah... an unfortunate fact.
Approximately translating video error from Russian:
"An owner of the video restricted this content in your country"
Which I'm currently in USA, Nevada
(10-02-2012, 12:21 AM)Tomorrow Wrote: Approximately translating video error from Russian:
"An owner of the video restricted this content in your country"
Which I'm currently in USA, Nevada

Weird, because I can see it and I'm also in the US
I had forgotten this song, thank you Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
People tend to post these in a different section but oh well.

And it is too true, unfortunately.
[Image: fouadfamguy.png] AH it's funny because most people on the server run around with guns.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Isn't it a bit narrow-minded to think everyone with weapons as "kids with guns"? You don't know about their RP situation. They may be on the run from the law, trying to find a place to hide, or pursuing someone.
(10-02-2012, 07:23 PM)Dylan Wrote: Isn't it a bit narrow-minded to think everyone with weapons as "kids with guns"? You don't know about their RP situation. They may be on the run from the law, trying to find a place to hide, or pursuing someone.

I would love to be able to agree with you 100%... but I cannot.
Sadly, the majority of the server who partakes in aggressive roleplay are, in fact, players of a young age. To make matter worse, they either have very poor understanding of the rules, or just blatantly refuse to follow them.

I do agree, to some extent, that players can and will pursue an aggressive RP and make it enjoyable. Hell, I've been killed in a few of those and did I complain? No, on the contrary it was a great experience!

Again, only a select few of the members can and will make it a valid RP, the rest will just either shoot you straight off, or yell: "Raid give me teh moneyz!"... and shoot you anyway.