Un-Banned
Hi my name is Alex and my son was banned a few days ago (he is only 11) and he told me my account has been banned for 34 days for prop killing a admin, know i now this sounds bad but 34 days when other people have only got 1 day for things far worse eg hacking scripting. i believe the only reason that the admin banned him for that long was because he was younger, all i ask of you is to lower the ban to lets say 5 days instead of a 34 which i think is unfair.

its 25 days, you havnt used template, the font is rubbish why bother to even change it
noone ever get a 1 day ban for hacks, its 2 weeks as people accidently leave stuff in folders and arnt using but this is a 1 time only chance for those and isnt related to this case anyway

the admin decides the punishment depending on you action, or your sons as you say

24 hours to Fix the Thread with correct Template and better font
Dear Alex, allow me to point you to this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

You will have to use the template found there, if you don't wish that have this thread closed. I would also like to point out that your son has been banned for heavy abuse of props which either means he have broken several rules or have been killing a lot of players with props. Both things are unacceptable on a serious role-playing server.
I would also like to point out that your son is accountable for all his actions on our server and it is up to the staff to chose a punishment they seem fitting. Your son's actions have clearly been grave since he has gotten such a grave punishment. Last thing: Age never play into our decisions, we judge maturity and actions. Nothing else.

((That is if it really is your father and not yourself trying to hide behind his age))

Edit: Temar beat me to it.
Denied - No Template