Ban request
Gamejustice: (Who you want to be banned?)

Sorry couldnt get it: (What is the SteamID of the person?)

12:30: (When did it happen?)

v2d: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

I was president for literally 5 mins, released a set of standard laws, nothing out of the ordinary, low taxes, these 3 guys come up, unemployed, one keycracks my gate and fails hard and gets stuck, so i open the gate to set him free, they all run in and i explain they have no reason whatsoever to raid me, i have done nothing. Gamejustice pulls out a gun and i explain to him if he shoots i will just get him banned for random raid. He makes no attempt to give me a reason, doesnt communicate at all, eventually kills me and takes my job for about 2 mins, gets bored and goes offline (probably to avoid me catching his name and getting him banned) total fail, only about 10 players online at this time anyway and no government so was just dumb.: (What happened?)

I really dont have any to be honest, i said i was recording fraps to persuade him to leave because he was obviously failing but after considering it for a while he open fired anyway, logs should explain a lot to be honest as he made no attempt to commicate reasons for his raid. also exploited the fact i was setting his buddy free from being trapped in the door. (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
i will look at logs later
No evidence.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.