Introduction of GeNeraL
Wink 
HeY!, My irl name is Torstein, but people allways call me Tor.
I'm from Bergen, Norway, and i use most of my sparetime on Playing guitar and Garry's Mod.
Belive it or not, it took me 80 hours of playtime on the FearlessRP servers to get my ass
in here and register on the forums. I also play CSS, BF, and many other games.
( not fan of CoD games, even tho i have them. )

My SteamName if you would like to add me is : TheNoobCake (shows up as GeNeraL.)

I've had 2 Steam accounts in my life, 1 got hacked
and the hacker managed to get me vac banned, so i
had to buy all my games on another steam account. so learn from me XD keep every account of yours safe Smile

I don't know what else to write so, if there is anything you would like to know, either contact me trough steam or send me a PM Smile
- Regards GeNeraL ( Tor )
Fancy writing.

Hello General,

Welcome to the Fearless community!
Hey there! I'm also quite new here, oh and your name is the same as my Spanish lessons teacher.
Velkommen! Another Norwegian is always great. Welcome to fearless
Hello and welcome to Fearless!
If you have any queries feel free to hit me up with a PM.
Otherwise, I guess I'll see you in-game. Wink
(09-01-2012, 02:16 PM)GeNeraL Wrote: HeY!, My irl name is Torstein, but people allways call me Tor.
I'm from Bergen, Norway, and i use most of my sparetime on Playing guitar and Garry's Mod.
Belive it or not, it took me 80 hours of playtime on the FearlessRP servers to get my ass
in here and register on the forums. I also play CSS, BF, and many other games.
( not fan of CoD games, even tho i have them. )

My SteamName if you would like to add me is : TheNoobCake (shows up as GeNeraL.)

I've had 2 Steam accounts in my life, 1 got hacked
and the hacker managed to get me vac banned, so i
had to buy all my games on another steam account. so learn from me XD keep every account of yours safe Smile

I don't know what else to write so, if there is anything you would like to know, either contact me trough steam or send me a PM Smile
- Regards GeNeraL ( Tor )

Glad you're not another CoD fanboy. BF3 all the way!
Hello GeNeraL,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Howdy! Welcome to FL hope you have a wonderful time :p
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub