Name of player:
- Fish
- Skyweeds

SteamID:
- STEAM_0:1:36234413
- STEAM_0:0:37792199

Time in GMT: Sunday August 19th 2012 - 12pm25 / 12pm30

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Summary: I was an unemployed, and i saw at my door, 2 SS who wanted that lockpicked my door, and wanted to search my house WITHOUT WARRANT for contrabands! Then when they came in, Fish started to use keypad cracker randomly and Skyweeds was sleeping on my sofa (not doing his job) ...

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-xSSkE2QWs

Video Added!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-19-2012, 11:11 AM)John McLane Wrote: Name of player:
- Fish
- Skyweeds

SteamID:
- STEAM_0:1:36234413
- STEAM_0:0:37792199

Time in GMT: Sunday August 19th 2012 - 12pm25 / 12pm30

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Summary: I was an unemployed, and i saw at my door, 2 SS who wanted that lockpicked my door, and wanted to search my house WITHOUT WARRANT for contrabands! Then when they came in, Fish started to use keypad cracker randomly and Skyweeds was sleeping on my sofa (not doing his job) ...

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-xSSkE2QWs

Video Added!

how funny .. metagamer's ... and it was not random Wink did hear a sound and did see the shadows ^^
I was not metagaming, i was talking about you, because just before you get in my house, i wanted an advice! Apparently today you got 3 BR on your head, so who is the minges in the story?

And Sound? I don't think so, I still got the beginning of the video, but i didn't put it inside! I should put it BTW. You were here for something else, too bad for lie!

By remembering, you forgot to ask warrants ... Cheese
Totally aprove I fell for you same happend for me,..
Here is the Video about the REAL REASON of Fish's Raid :

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ZmGoWWPjU

So Fish, you stay on your first version of defense? Or you would like to change it now that more evidences has been uploaded ?!
(08-19-2012, 11:59 AM)John McLane Wrote: Here is the Video about the REAL REASON of Fish's Raid :

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ZmGoWWPjU

So Fish, you stay on your first version of defense? Or you would like to change it now that more evidences has been uploaded ?!

yeah i stay to my defense. someone shot with an AWP in nexus so the the 1st thing i did was comming there to take a look and then i notice's the contra shadow and i was just waiting for the sound and when it come i started with the cracking. so its not random
Buddy, you need to learn rules :

1. Admins can check, i didn't use AWP for shot you! because i lost it by minges fault 4 days ago when i got propkilled.
2. You can't break with lockpick my door (you need warrant).
3. I told you to leave multiples times and you and your friends were doing kids. (Sleeping in my sofa and yelling like kids of 4 YO).
4. You used keypad cracker (still without warrant or arresting us!).

About the Contra's Shadow, it has been never prooved because you never successfully opened the door, you died!
You need to have a view on contrabands for raid not just a random sound from microphone who could be "similar" for raid!
Fish already permabanned.

Skyweeds - Banned for failrp.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.