[Ban Request] DJ Kane.
Name of player: Seen in video.

SteamID: STEAM:0:0:403:28361

Time in GMT: 8:25am approx.

Server: v2d.

Summary: So we where in rebel base, and he was a BMD at the time, he was also basing there with us (Radio Station). So he had his contra in this fenced off area which HAD a keypad, I decided it would be a funny joke to climb, in the screen shots the first two (I think or one of them) shows where I jumped and jumped again and looked in for some laughs, He then said this was propclimbing, if you see the lot of screenshots 12 I think, you will see that the two black props where not there at the start, he said I was prop climbing, and thats not allowed, Propclimbing is when I spawn my OWN prop, I was using his fence which has smaller ones on the bottom to get up. He then said he was banning me permanently. (He's not a mod.)

Evidence: Here is all my evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/This_Is_An_...4779918249
What is your steam name? I need to check the logs.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
My steam name is: [FL:RP] Avocado
My steam user is: xz_pwnage_xz [Made it when smaller when I was codfag.]
Sorry to say this, but you broke the rules as much as he did. Climbing on any prop is prop climbing. That's why it says "prop climbing" and not "your own props climbing"

You kind of gave yourself away here... and I might also add that basing as a BMD is not allowed.

Good luck!
Both users banned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.