Give me another chance / Whealy
Your name: (friend) : Whealy

Your ban ID: 12432

Banned by:[/b [FL] Ruxandra

[b]Server
:V33

Involved: [FL:RP] Niimo

Why we should unban you: I just want to say that it isnt Niimo that is writing , Niimo is lettinhg me borrow his account cuz mine is not working lol.
I just want another chance , i've been banned for like 4 weeks now and i am so sorry for what i did , please shorten my Ban or give me another chance , i really didnt NLR , and thats true , but i did rdm, I have the worst Reason ever but ,I was so mad at the cops cuz they were pointing guns to me and the corleones , and i was so mad , please shorten my ban so or give me another chance please ! i really love Fearless and i miss it so much , either way , i respect your decicion , Thanks ! / Whealy
(10-26-2010, 04:30 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: 6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.
Unban requests which do not feature a valid reason, including evidence, and just contain content like "I am so sorry for what I did, please unban me." - "I love your server, please let me play again." will get denied.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021