Unban
Hi!
Your name: (Steam friends name) Mclovin

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 13548

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Ruxandra

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Only me and [FL] Ruxandra

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I relly like the server and i think i have been banned to long

-Its a really nice server, and its great job, that you have kept on going since 2008!

Now, I have made some shit in my days on Fearless, and i know its not okay, from my side, but! 28 days, is a little over the top, i think. So if you can possibly set the punishment a little down, like a week or two, or just unban me, if you want.

Many, many thanks!
A true player!

-McLovin.
Massive RDM, Breaking NLR, Revengekilling, kept changing names to avoid future punishment.

Wow, really? You think a month for this is too much? I would have given you two months.

I definitely do not support an unban on this one.
Why in gods name would you do something like this if you "Really like this server", my god, wheres the logic?
Why should we trust you?
I was shifting between a permanent ban and a month, I guess you got lucky. This is your last chance to rethink your actions, if you love our servers that much.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.