Ruxandra??...
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Jiraiya
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Ruxandra
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
rp_EvoCity v2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Raid On Nexus .
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I was talking with Ruxandra at the nexus when i was planning to attack
the president for the taxes 30$
than when i was talking a'n ss came in and shot me down
than I started to talk with Ruxandra..
And she suddenly banned me? was it a'n accident or did you meant this ?
I only have 25 Hours and the president was just realy bad
My first ban also...
I think it's unfair..
Waiting for Ruxandra Comment.. Ohh and Ruxandra I was just inside the Nexus diden't take any action if i wanted to take action i already cracked the keypad of the fading door and stuff thank you Smile
I clearly told you that you cannot raid for taxes, also you shot at the President, luckily he was sitting down and couldn't get hurt.

Your ban was for random raiding.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(08-10-2012, 06:37 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I clearly told you that you cannot raid for taxes, also you shot at the President, luckily he was sitting down and couldn't get hurt.

Your ban was for random raiding.

So did i kill him no -.-?
Did I talk with you and asked permision to raid for taxes? Yes -.-
I don't get you or are you mad about me asking you're real life situation IRL on ooc sorry than Nervous
But I think i dont deserve this ban I diden't harm the president everyone knows that sitting on a chair wont shoot unless in a car..
And i only have 25 hours why not give me just a warning or slay or advice idk admins should look at hours i saw other admins do it why i dont see it from you?
This is giving me a bad reputation on the server but yeah...
Could you please Rethink about this ban since i was only at the third floor with my gun and diden't harm the president ( Kill him )
I was just planning to kill him, than like you saw the SS came and killed me and you still ban me..

Please Rethink About this ban Please (my First Ban)
Yes we look at the hours at the 25 hours its your own fault that you didn't read the rules and you got banned.
Also, your ban is under 24 hours, I guess you also didn't bother to read the unban request rules.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.